Subject: Pre-ordering online is now possible rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gerit Driessen
Netherlands
Mierlo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Warfrog has added the service of ordering Tinners' Trail via the website ! You still pay by Paypal but it is a lot easier to do so on the Warfrog site.

Just go to the 'Tinners' Trail' page (not the 'Buy Games' page) to make sure you have a copy of this new game by Martin Wallace.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cheevers
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Please note that you don't need a Paypal account to order this way. You are able to pay with a credit/debit card too.

Please ensure that you use the correct shipping option for your location.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Swan
Australia
Randwick
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gerit wrote:
Warfrog has added the service of ordering Tinners' Trail via the website ! You still pay by Paypal but it is a lot easier to do so on the Warfrog site.

Just go to the 'Tinners' Trail' page (not the 'Buy Games' page) to make sure you have a copy of this new game by Martin Wallace.

Thanks Gerit, you cost me 75 hard-earned bucks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerit Driessen
Netherlands
Mierlo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
solove wrote:
You are able to pay with a credit/debit card too.

Correct, I missed that one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Wallace
United Kingdom
Manchester
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
I have added the option for US and other non-European customers to pay a lower price, of $60, but have the game sent surface mail, which can take up to eight weeks. I can only take Paypal payments for this lower rate at the moment.

Anybody who has already ordered a copy of the game at the higher price will get discount on the next Treefrog game they buy.

Sorry if this all seems a bit haphazard, which is because it is. I had to make the decision about shipping costs months before the game came out. I did not consider surface shipping as it seemed to slow. However, the price difference may appeal to the patient among you.

All future Treefrog releases will have the surface shipping option from the start.

Martin Wallace
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Grey
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Frog1 wrote:
I have added the option for US and other non-European customers to pay a lower price, of $60, but have the game sent surface mail, which can take up to eight weeks. I can only take Paypal payments for this lower rate at the moment.

Anybody who has already ordered a copy of the game at the higher price will get discount on the next Treefrog game they buy.

Sorry if this all seems a bit haphazard, which is because it is. I had to make the decision about shipping costs months before the game came out. I did not consider surface shipping as it seemed to slow. However, the price difference may appeal to the patient among you.

All future Treefrog releases will have the surface shipping option from the start.

Martin Wallace

Hi-whats the best way to order? Going through Warfrog site as indicated above and linking to Paypal-it is wanting $69.85 USD for the game vs. $60.

I'd love to order a copy. Can you please advise?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Inno Van
United States
San Francisco/East Bay
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
>$69.85 USD for the game vs. $60.
>Can you please advise?

Welcome to international currency markets where the dollar keeps declining. As of July 10th it's now $71.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Grey
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I got my copy and I got it quickly-so I'm happy.

Edit: I'm actually intrigued by these pasties and really want to try one now. I'd never heard of them before.

A pie like eat-able with both entree AND dessert altogether in the same device is genius...pure genius
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Inno Van
United States
San Francisco/East Bay
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
I'm actually intrigued by these pasties and really want to try one now.

Try Grass Valley, CA:

Many of those who came to settle in Grass Valley were tin miners from Cornwall. They were attracted to the California gold fields because the same skills needed for deep tin mining were needed for hardrock (deep) gold mining. Many of them specialized in pumping the water out of very deep mining shafts. This coincided with a glut in Cornish tin mining.

Grass Valley still holds on to its Cornish heritage, with events such as its annual Cornish Christmas and St Piran's Day celebrations.[4] Pasties are a local favorite dish with a few restaurants in town specializing in recipes handed down from the original immigrant generation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grass_Valley%2C_California#Hist...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.