Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Nick
Canada
TORONTO
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to compile an open list of games that I own that work well for a certain number of players. I know that a lot of these types of lists exist, and I don't want to clutter-up BGG with another one, but can't think of a better way for myself to reference just the games I own.

Is this poor form?

Andrew

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Lott
United States
Mason
Michigan
flag msg tools
Being a Lions fan is a gift...
badge
...and a curse.
mbmbmbmbmb
I have one geeklist that is solely for my own benefit (tracking my unplayed/unrated games.) This is not bad form. If you don't want to clutter the front page there is a check-box that you can use to have your geeklist not appear on the front page. Or if you don't want to have your geeklist appear to anyone but you, you can use the check box that keeps the list Private.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard S
United States
Rensselaer
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you never hit "submit list", then it won't go to the front page, either. I have several that for various reasons I decided not to submit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
Yeah it's here! Really it's right here.
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you specifically NOT want input from others on it?

If you are interested in what other people think/feel, then why not just submit it? So, what some people will feel it's clutter, other's won't mind. Besides as many geeklists that get made, it will probably drop off the front pages very quickly.

Otherwise, yeah what Lott said.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Nick
Canada
TORONTO
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, guys! Exactly the advice I was looking for. I'm all set.

Andrew

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.