Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Ehlers
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just uploaded a reference sheet for playing the game. I know it came with one, but it didn't have everything I wanted and I love the game, so I figured I'd make up a new one. If anyone has any feedback/corrections on it, I'd appreciate hearing them. Any thumbs up on the file are also appreciated.

Manoeuvre Reference: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/fileinfo/32519

It covers the following items:
-Game Setup Procedure
-Turn Sequence
-Terrain Effects
-Combat
-Army Card Counts
-Army Personalities (thanks to Michael Brugato (mbrugato) for typing these in from the Point2Point podcast interview with Jeff Horger)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Hurst
United States
Gastonia
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the format looks good, but might I ask if you have and could post a version of it without the background picture? For me, its a bit of a distraction, though I'm sure there are others who like it on there. Two versions, to suit each taste, would be great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ehlers
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've received that comment before about the background, I try to fade it out a good bit, but I think some just prefer a cleaner look and less flash. It could also be that my printer is printing it lighter than most. Anyway, I just made a PDF with no background, if you'd like me to email it to you, just PM me your address. I'll upload it to the BGG system as well.

Thanks for the comments!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Crane
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That is an awesome resource. I found the background distracting too, but I have a high quality color laser so the image is pretty intense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bigney
United States
Kingston
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks great!
Except "Great Briton" should be "Great Britain", no? A Briton is an individual from Britain, so Great Briton means a great British person.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ehlers
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice catch, I'll update that and upload a new version in a few days if no other problems pop up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ehlers
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Uploaded a fixed edition. Also I am trying putting it up as just 1 file again, this time with a much less opaque background image. If its still a problem, I'll just give up and remove it for good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.