Popular Tags: [View All]
Preston Fuller
United States
Ashland
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Did anyone else purchase the game California from tanga on Sunday?
According to my account they have not even shipped the game yet. How long does Tanga usually take?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rory
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My only order with them took 2+ weeks to ship, and only shipped after I made a forum post asking what the hell was taking so long shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Burnett
United States
Victorville
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered a game from them a couple of weeks ago (not California) and they shipped it next business day. It arrived five days later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Lott
United States
Mason
Michigan
flag msg tools
Being a Lions fan is a gift...
badge
...and a curse.
mbmbmbmbmb
Prestonisnormal wrote:
Did anyone else purchase the game California from tanga on Sunday?
According to my account they have not even shipped the game yet. How long does Tanga usually take?

What you save in money you pay in time. I have made 3 purchases through Tanga and all of them have taken at least a week to reach me. Hopefully it's not a terrible inconvenience, I'm sure they'll ship soon.

Oh, and I hope you like the game Preston. I thought it was fairly enjoyable. The mechanics were somewhat unique, but the theme is kind of thin. Rikki really didn't like it for some reason, she said she didn't see the theme at all, and just felt like she was moving around tiles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
This post at Tanga might explain part of the delay as well - loss of internet connection, so having to prepare labels via an alternate means.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've ordered a bunch of stuff from Tanga. It's all over the map, timewise. Sometimes it ships the next day, sometimes it takes 2 weeks before it even leaves their warehouse.

Generally, assume that Tanga will take 3 weeks to get to you. If it comes faster, you can be happily surprised.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
Yeah it's here! Really it's right here.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've done a lot of buying off Tanga. I'd say the average has been 9 days from purchase to on my door step (I'm in Florida). BUT, the past couple months they have been exceeding that average by a couple days. The last one I ordered on the 5th. It got to me on the 15th. 10 days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Preston Fuller
United States
Ashland
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info. I was not in a hurry but it is good to know about their delay in shipping. Otherwise I would have worried that my order didn't go through or something.

They probably should be more upfront about their sporadic shipping times just so people know not to worry.

Thanks again everyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.