Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rocky Ayers
United States
Unspecified
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am playing the First Moves scenario and the First Tank gets a free activation at the beginning. After this activation is done do I pull the Ops Complete markers off only the First Tank or do I pull them off of both the First Tank and the Team Yankee units which opp fired?

In the special scenario rules section its states "After this bonus activation, the Ops Complete markers are removed from its units". I assume this means I only pull the markers from the First Tank formation but want to make sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cox
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My rulebook does not have that wording in the Special Scenario Rule. Mine just says play continues normally. Is there an updated rulebook somewhere?

So, we've played it as all Ops Markers stay on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rocky Ayers
United States
Unspecified
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was quoting from the Special Scenario Rules section in "10.0 Scenarios" on page 11.

I was thinking about playing the same way you do until I read that sentance which has caused me some confusion. I'm guessing the way you are playing it is correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cox
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahh, OK. I did not remember reading that there. However, Jim aka Cap'n Darwin, gave a response on ConsimWorld.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.