Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
The 4 player game is played with 2 teams of 2, so depending on your taste for such partnership games, you may like the 4 player game more or less. Personally I prefer non-partner games usually, so I like KoS more with 2 or 3 players. But it's also still enjoyable for me with 4. 2 player is the most purely strategic of course, so if you prefer multiplayer chaos effects over 2-player pure strategy, that's another thing to factor in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J C Lawrence
United States
Campbell
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I like 4 player best but 2 and 3 are also good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rishi A.
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think 3 is best. I won't play it any other way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shin Yoo
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven only played with 3 and 4; they feel very different. During the 3 player game, one of the players remarked that he feels much more "exposed" compared to 4 player partnership game, having no one to cover an extra faction. I like both 3 and 4.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Javi Santos
Spain
sevilla
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have only played with 4, and the experience to me is fantastic. I guess it is just different to other number, because here you have the chance of playing not for you, but for your partner, maybe sacrifiying yourself. It's just a different way, but to me, really enjoyable. anyway, I'm looking forward to playing with 3 and 2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.