Jose Luis Rodriguez Mena
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone!
Are the North, Central and South Atlantic Coasts adjacent to the East Caribbean Coast??
Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Szilagyi
United States
Parma
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jose633 wrote:
Hi everyone!
Is the North, Central and South Atlantic Coast adyacent to the East Caribbean Coast??
Thanks in advance.

No, none of the ones you listed border the East Caribbean.

A full description (and many, many other useful tidbits) is in the Official Q&A at this link.

(You're not the only one who wondered, that question tops the list!)

Regards,
-Zero.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Halleran
United States
Monona
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, I don't think Neil's list in the Q&A includes Central American connecting to South American... but it does, right? (across the short vertical line)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Szilagyi
United States
Parma
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, but that one's easier to spot. I think he was focussing mainly on the area around the card-piles that creates confusion. It's not a named Sea Area, and is not navigable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Randall
Canada
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
ZeroZilla wrote:
Yes, but that one's easier to spot. I think he was focussing mainly on the area around the card-piles that creates confusion. It's not a named Sea Area, and is not navigable.

Correct - the Q&A doesn't list a full set of connections, just those that have caused problems. Central and South America most definitely join.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jose Luis Rodriguez Mena
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ZeroZilla wrote:

Yes, I was focussing on the area around the card-piles. I thought they could border the East Caribbean Sea Area, so you can navigate through the North Atlantic Sea Area to the Caribbean... I thought that the North Atlantic Sea Area included the card area.

Thanks for your clarification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.