Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
joshua danley
United States
chino
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
I own the game and the expansion and have two players....rarely three.(not including myself)

I'm pretty experienced playing it. (OWNED base game for about three years now)

Would like to find a couple new players interested in joining us.....we play about once a month or so if schedules permit.

We are in the ontario/Rancho cucamonga area of the Inland Empire in southern california....thanks :-D

also If anyone in that area wants to try the game and I can't get my group together then I would be willing to play...I don't think I have ever played a game where I wasn't teachuing most of the people at the table how to play...but we need at last three....and probably around 8-12 hours at least of time.. :-)

Hope to hear from somebody because I love playing this game and its hard to get a group together :-P

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin DeOlden
United States
Chino
California
flag msg tools
badge
3D board game prints: www.3dhubs.com/service/3dgaming
mbmbmbmbmb
Wish I was in the area as I love the game. Have you ever tried the PBeM games on the FFG forums that use the wiki?
http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/ffgforums/forums/show/31.p...
http://www.ti3wiki.org/index.php?title=Main_Page

There are lots of players online.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
joshua danley
United States
chino
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
no. thats a good idea. thanks for that. Need an area toleave it set up in now:-P oh well life is a seriesof challanges....thanks for the response :-)

It was also an offer for anyone in the area who might be intersted to try the game..:-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
joshua danley
United States
chino
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Just took a look at that vassal thing...this is going to be awesome :-D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Hansen
United States
Fountain Valley
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
A freind of mine hosts a game about every 3 months or so in Downey. We have one coming up. I can't guarentee he'd let you in but if you're interested do a search on yahoo groups for twilight_imperium_players thats how he organizes everything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.