United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys,

I have a couple more questions.

15.2 Use of Leader Capabilities
This section mentions using the leader's abilities. Is this one per action round or once per turn? I notice on Cyberboard that there is a "done" or used side for each leader. Just wondering.

16.512 and 16.522 speak about the cards used to trigger in-fighting. 16.513 and 16.523 say "following the turn in which" ...card X is played, activate the in-fighting. Is this supposed to mean when the card is played draw an in-fighting counter that lasts for the turn? Or does this mean that if I play the card on action round 1 of turn 2, it doesn't happen until the beginning of turn 3?

Thanks in advance,
Jason

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tuomas Teuho
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I´m not an expert, but I´ll see if I can answer your questions.

A leader can use an ability once per action round, for example you can only try to reinforce one battle per round. Cavalry suprise (only for Wrangel, Krasnov, Makhno, Budyenny and Ghai-Khan) can only be attempted once a turn per leader, if I recall correctly.

Here´s how I understand In-fighting: in-fighting is a condition that is triggered through the play of corresponding action cards (Red/White Infighting). The targeted player draws a chit at the beginning of each turn before the Action Phase, therefore you start drawing them on the next turn after the card is played. The effect lasts until the player manages to play End of Infighting on himself and succeeds in the required die roll.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dockter
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for addressing the questions - the answers are correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jevon Heath
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Credit to David J. Kelly
badge
This image is not mine – message me if you know who made it!
mbmbmbmbmb
What do you do with an in-fighting chit after the turn ends? Does it go back into the chit pile or is it removed from the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dockter
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
What do you do with an in-fighting chit after the turn ends? Does it go back into the chit pile or is it removed from the game?

Goes back into the chit pile.

Players check to see if they have violated in-fighting during the VP segment of the Logistics Phase. If a side has violated the chit, subtract 2 VPs. If not, cool. Either way, toss the chit back into that side's in-fighting chits (and it may be drawn again next turn).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.