BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Geek Fight! updates and questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, so the website has not been updated. Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up.

I just wanted to come here and talk about this since I have gotten a few open supporters on this site, and I have even run into the kinds of people I wish to work with on this site before. BGG is a great resource for game designers.

The final version of the rules and even a preliminary spoiler are in the works, and if I can get myself away from the administration side of things (I cannot afford a design team yet) I can get them on the site by next Monday at the latest. Of course, this might be wishful thinking on my part so feel free to spam me into oblivion with reminders either in my inbox here, or at charon at divingdragongames dot com.

For those of you who have stumbled upon this post and have read this far without knowing what I am talking about, feel free to visit my site here: http://www.divingdragongames.org/nebula/?page_id=13 to see what all the fuss is about.

Finally, I would like to give those of you who are interested a little advance notice on a few things. I am working with my graphical designer and webmaster to re-skin the site and make it more aesthetically pleasing (but that will take a bit o' time). I am also anxiously waiting to get the first promo cards back from the printer, they should be waiting for me when I get home. Last but not least I have started talking with a new game company in Europe (Insight Games) about sponsoring a card or two. They are waiting to see the final rules and whatnot before they make a decision, and since they are planning a US release it might just happen.

If any of you know of any relatively small gaming related companies just send them my way. They may be bloggers, producers, magazines, distributors, online stores, etc. I want to help them get noticed, so tell them about me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The first promos are in my hands, and my day job sent me home early. I am now more motivated than ever to get everything together.

I have made sure to get out of the house so I do not get too distracted and put this of... again. I hope to have more news in the future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.