Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Morgan
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So i bought this on tanga with a few other games, but this is the one i wanted. I saw the tanga deal and said, "cool i buy wreckage and get some other games for free!"

It finally came after almost two weeks (stupid tanga, pozy is killing you!) and i busted it open and worked it out with my buddy. He liked it ok and i just loved it. I'm not sure why i like this game so much, i guess it just scratched that car combat itch. Plus i'm a big fan of arcade car driving. I play burnout not gran turismo. Gran turismo is stupid, i wanna see stuff explode.

"Wanna play again!"

"no."

soblue

Uh! now i gotta wait until monday and get my brother to play it.

Monday came around and i explained the rules to my brother. we picked out our cars and equipment.

I picked that cool little green buggy that goes oh so fast and has the ability to flip a U. My brother picked the red car because we all know from 40k that red cars go faster. Whatever i'm gonna win!

I picked the extra armour, missile launcher, and gatling gun.
My brother picked the needle launcher, batman insta armour, and gattling gun.

After that we set up the standard arena and started our engines.

I'm gonna pause for a second and tell you i was excited. The hype was out of control after waiting to play with my brother. I knew this game was gonna be awesome!

The green light flashed and we both zoomed off to the right of the arena.
My brother Hits the turbo, deploys the batman insta armor, and rams into me at full speed.

I explode in a firey wreckage AND...its over.

crap.

"Um...I think I won."

"yeah i'm dead so basically you get all the gas."

"Cool! This is awesome!"

"I guess." shake

"Wanna go to walmart and buy some hot wheels so we can play again without the stupid cardboard."

"HELL YEAH!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.