Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruce X
United States
Unspecified
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does the Guest card only give you the extra family member for one turn?

With the Manure card, does a player get to take 2 from each field on a Harvest Phase, or does the one per field that is provided by this card only apply on non-Harvest rounds?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 2 ?
The guest card came up in the last game. But I don't remember I think its just for one turn and you have to pass it to the left or something. What is the exact wording on the card?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce X
United States
Unspecified
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy of the game still must not exist; I used one with paste ups over the weekend; I do remember that it passed to the left and the other player never used it the entire game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Barry
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ermd wrote:
Does the Guest card only give you the extra family member for one turn?

Yes, that's the way I read it.

ermd wrote:
With the Manure card, does a player get to take 2 from each field on a Harvest Phase, or does the one per field that is provided by this card only apply on non-Harvest rounds?

"Harvest [fields] at the end of each round... even if it does not end with a Harvest". The intention appears to be that you get one item off each sown field on non-harvest rounds. Harvest rounds would be handled normally - I don't think you get two items off per field! The specific wording "you get 1 grain/1 vegetables from each of your fields at the end of each round", also seems to exclude getting TWO items per field in harvest rounds. (Nice card to get, if you can manage it early enough!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melissa
Australia
Parkville
Vic
flag msg tools
admin
designer
May you find the Perfect Shoe! xxx
badge
Mostly offline, but trying.
mbmbmbmbmb
Off the top of my head ...

The Guest is a travelling card. You play it, get the Guest for one round, and pass the card to the player on your left. Technically, they could play it in the same round, if they wanted to.

Manure does not allow double harvesting. It's a good enough card without it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.