Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Meitzler
United States
West Deptford
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have this game and love it, I think it is such a great compact game.

Usually I like storing card games in card cases for travel and storage rather then the box they come in. The box for this game is small but the game is much smaller. This game includes the agent x cards that are a little large. Does anyone know of a good storage container for this game that is very compact.

A link to a web page would be appreciated.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm content to store it in the box it came in, but you could try a plastic index card file if you like. My wife picked up a few some time ago and they've proven to be generally handy. I bet the game would fit in there just fine. Still, it's not incredibly smaller than the original box though. I guess if your goal is to reduce wear and tear it might still be a good idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Meitzler
United States
West Deptford
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is an update to my storage dilemma:

I purchased a 3 x 5 index card holder from staples for 1.50, and its really good for holding it.

I also bought a small tin box from a craft store which is a little bigger but is a lot stronger and crush proof.

Both achieve my goal which is to make the game small enough to fit into a pocket of my cargo shorts.

This is turning out to be the best vacation game for me and my father. Its portable, fun to play, good depth, and you can still be social while playing.

Highly recommended.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.