Carcassonne» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Co-operative Carc rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gregory Stephen McCallum
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My daughter, age seven, and I have been playing Carcassonne for about a month. She likes the game, but gets very frustrated when she loses. On top of that she is always helping complete other player's cities/roads cloisters. Just to be nice.
So I figured instead of training her in the ways of 'winning at the expense of others' we'd try to play Carcassonne in a different way. Co-operatively. We played the game with only one score marker and worked together to maximize scoring. We took note of the final score and we will try to beat our highest score each time we play.
She loved working together to make big cities and I was able to play without holding back in fear her temper.
A better experience for the both of us.

Final Score: 203pts (no farmers)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Miller
United States
woodbridge
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Cute!
You two should also try a multi-player game where coperation is usually the key to victory! In a six player game, you two would be unstoppable!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.