Popular Tags: bad_deals [+] [View All]
Albert
United States
Wauwatosa
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mb
It's a shame that it's come to this, but I feel the need to make sure everyone is made aware that Xandrytte is a deadbeat seller and should be avoided at all costs.

Earlier this month, Myself (and at least 2 others) paid Xandrytte for our winning bids in his "Games for Sale" auction. Now, almost 4 weeks after the auction ended, we still have not received our games, despite numerous Geekmails from each of us.

Xandrytte has logged onto BGG several time since our payments were made, but continues to ignore us. I've tried to give Xandrytte the benefit of the doubt, but the lack of communication is inexcusable.

I personally have filed a claim with paypal, but I thought this posting would either a) shame Xandrytte into responding or b) at the very least, make sure that others don't have to go through the same thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you notified the Admins here?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert
United States
Wauwatosa
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mb
J.L.Robert wrote:
Have you notified the Admins here?

I geekmailed Aldie about the same time I posted this message. We'll see what happens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Einmal ist keinmal
United States
Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
You'll Never Walk Alone
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm another one of the duped buyers. I'll also file a complaint through Paypal.

Let me know if there's anything else I need to do to assist anyone regarding this seller.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Less snark is my goal.
United States
Allen Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
Have you joined the 2017 Secret Cthanta yet?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
aksosa wrote:

I geekmailed Aldie about the same time I posted this message. We'll see what happens.

I think I'd geekmail http://www.boardgamegeek.com/user/Octavian instead. Not only is Aldie off at Kublacon, but Octavian has the task of trade & marketplace dispute resolution.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm on it. Xand has a history of being a very responsible user so I can only imagine there are extenuating circumstances. Let's continue this via geekmail.

-MMM
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gene
United States
Venice
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Hey! Watch where you point that thing :)
mbmbmbmbmb
aksosa wrote:
It's a shame that it's come to this, but I feel the need to make sure everyone is made aware that Xandrytte is a deadbeat seller and should be avoided at all costs.

Wow a member since 2004 and a GEEK of the WEEK
Something just doesn't seem right here shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a little surprised: I believe Xandryyte has been around a while - especially on BSW. Perhaps there are extenuating circumstances... but the reputation you maintain is only as good as your performance. Good luck, and hopefully Xandryyte makes good for everyone's sake!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
As the original poster has contacted me and we are looking into getting this resolved I am locking the thread. No need to make this any more public than it already is.

If anyone else is involved in this situation please feel free to contact me via geekmail to get this worked out.

-MMM
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.