Jay Boyle
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
I was wondering if anyone has a complete set of numbered tabs with a red background (or any other color, for that matter) for a Concentration 14th Edition Game from Milton Bradley. It is a complete set except the number 9 slide is missing. If anyone has a complete set of the numbered tiles, let me know. Also, I would also like a set of prize cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Hoffman
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jay

I've got a complete Concentration [12th ed. I think] that should have what you need. I'll dig it up and see what I might have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Boyle
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
You don't have to break up a complete set for me.

Besides, I was saying that if anyone had a complete set, a spare set, or a replacement #9 with a red background, or some odd ones with the red background, let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Hoffman
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bluejay113 wrote:
You don't have to break up a complete set for me.

Besides, I was saying that if anyone had a complete set, a spare set, or a replacement #9 with a red background, or some odd ones with the red background, let me know.

I'm confused. I said I have a set of roughly the same vintage that should have exactly what you need, though I need to uncover where in this pile of stuff it might be hiding to confirm that. That, I thought, was "letting you know."

I have no idea what that 2nd sentence means other than "don't bother to look for your set," so I won't.

Good luck with your hunt.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
VETRHUS of Rogaland
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
An ash I know, Yggdrasil its name. With water white is the great tree wet; thence come the dews that fall in the dales. Green by Urth's well does it ever grow.
mbmbmbmbmb
I am confused too.

What are you asking for?

Do you want a complete set of the tabs with the red background? It seems that you want either a complete set or a spare (I assume complete) set.

Do you want simply the one tile with the 9 on it? If so, what is the deal with asking for the other spare pieces?

Clarify for us what exactly you need, what you would settle for, and what you ultimately wish you could have.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Boyle
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
I'm sorry to have confused you.

It's just that I didn't want you to break up a complete game of Concentration just to get the number tabs.

If you do have the tabs, let me know.

What I was saying on the spare ones that if you had a set that had some missing but still had the #9 tile let me know. Otherwise I will consider taking a complete set. Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Boyle
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
diehard4life wrote:
I am confused too.

What are you asking for?

Do you want a complete set of the tabs with the red background? It seems that you want either a complete set or a spare (I assume complete) set.

Do you want simply the one tile with the 9 on it? If so, what is the deal with asking for the other spare pieces?

Clarify for us what exactly you need, what you would settle for, and what you ultimately wish you could have.

Thanks.

I'm sorry to have confused you. I was wanting either a complete set or a set that had some numbers missing but still had the number 9 tile. I will probably want the complete set. Just name your price. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.