Jay Boyle
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
I would like to know if anybody has or knows of anybody that would like to sell a game called "Place Your Bets" made by Gamut of Games/Reiss Games in 1974 or 1975 (The logo had an owl on it).

On the box are pictures from the game show with host Jack Clark (best known for being the announcer of "Wheel of Fortune" before sadly passing away and replaced by Charlie O'Donnell) and model Jane Nelson (Was on "New Treasure Hunt" with Geoff Edwards, "Diamond Head Game" with Bob Eubanks, and "Fun Factory" with Bobby Van). It has simplified versions of such games as blackjack, bingo, and a big wheel, plus it had dice for the jackpot round.

If anyone has the game for sale, please notify me at once. I had this game when I was a kid, buying it at McRae's (now Belk) in Greenville, MS in 1983 when I was 15. I got misplaced and I have kicking myself ever since.soblue cry I would really like to have this game if anyone has it.devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Verbeeck
Belgium
Mol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
you're looking for this game

http://boardgamegeek.com/game/6084

Only two users have it listed as owned. You can send them a geekmail and ask them if they are willing to part from their copy.

welcome to BGG

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynn G
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
I know this is an old post, but did you ever find the "Place Your Bets" game? I have one from when I was a kid in the 70's.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Marshall
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You're unlikely to get a response. The OP hasn't logged into BGG in the last eight years!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.