Portugal
Leiria
Leiria
flag msg tools
designer
WYG Developer
badge
mb
Hi you all. I hope this isn't anywhere else on the threads.

#1 May we use tools to increase/change results of a card?

#2 Do we have to anounce if we are going to use tools BEFORE rolling the dice or may we add tools only after and if needed?

#2.1 And may we transport any not used part of a tool to use on another die roll result? (eg. suposing that I've just used 2 pips of a 3 tool)

#3 If the card display is empty do we add the number of cards equal to the number of players or do we always replenish the display with four cards?

Thank you all
Paulo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Soledade wrote:
#1 May we use tools to increase/change results of a card?
Yes - but only when the rules say so.
That would be the cards where you roll two dice to get a specific type of resource. The 'Gift cards' where you roll a die per player will yield a specific set of gifts that cannot be changed.

Quote:
#2 Do we have to anounce if we are going to use tools BEFORE rolling the dice or may we add tools only after and if needed?
No, you may decide to use any number of tools or not AFTER having seen the outcome.

Quote:
#2.1 And may we transport any not used part of a tool to use on another die roll result? (eg. suposing that I've just used 2 pips of a 3 tool)
No. The rules clearly state that any given tool tile can only be added to a single roll.

Quote:
#3 If the card display is empty do we add the number of cards equal to the number of players or do we always replenish the display with four cards?

There should always be exactly four cards in the display at the beginning of each round. Cards are only removed when bought, any unbought cards are slided to the right (towards the cheapest price) before filling in the empty (more expensive) slots.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.