Popular Tags: [View All]
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
If it's not too late, I'd like to ask for one small component to be added to this game. In other games of the same general base mechanic, there are a load of player aid cards covering virtually every rule, except two small ones: Cadre Level and Command Radius. In Freikorps, the latter isn't too hard to remember (just one number per side), but the Cadre Level IS important and does vary - assuming this is still used here, couldn't it be fitted onto some card or another?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Train
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Good idea Wulf, but I see two small problems:

1) it is too late - the game is coming out in less than a month;
2) there is no room to put the Cadre Level information on the card where it matters most - the Combat Results Table card (which is actually a whole sheet of paper, folded). Actually, looking at the other player aid cards, I can't see where it would go on those cards either. Hm!

If the game is ever republished in such a way that permits reformatting these player aid cards, I will have the Cadre Level information put on.

Perhaps adding another card for unit identification/characteristics would be helpful, but it's yet another card, and someone will complain about that, and so on....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, well, I'll buy it anyway. Judging by Freikorps, the player aid cards will just about double the actual rules already!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Pariseau
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ltmurnau wrote:
the game is coming out in less than a month

This is good to hear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Train
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for buying it!
The player aid cards do add up, unfortunately the small box does not permit a "charts and tables" booklet such as was included in old SPI games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Train
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I will post when I get my designer's copies, as I ought to be among the first to receive them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.