United States
Plainwell
Michigan
flag msg tools
Mi cabasa esta muy verde
badge
Et in Vantasia ego
mbmbmbmbmb
MeeplePeople.com now has wooden 8x8x8mm cubes, as well as two more colors of Meeples (pink and white) Carc builders, big meeples and wooden pigs.

Go! Go! Go!!!111!11!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Plainwell
Michigan
flag msg tools
Mi cabasa esta muy verde
badge
Et in Vantasia ego
mbmbmbmbmb
Also in the game bits extras category. Do you run out of red rubies in Diamant? Three Sages Games Crystalline Counters™ to the rescue!! I first found these on Funagain's site in a red and blue form. So I added some to my last order. The small red are perfect for some extra rubies. I then made the mistake of seeking out their web site. Turns out they have a lot more colors. Very cool idea. Nice quality. Now to get around to doing that DIY Dune, those orange counters scream Melange!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Johnson
United States
Azusa
California
flag msg tools
One of Alabama 3's finest songs, especially the versions on the single this image is from...
badge
Sweet Pretty M*th*rf*ck*ng Country Acid House Music - All night long!
Re: Crystaline Counters

Those are ridiculously overpriced (and are not a particularly good substitute for Diamant gems).

They can be found much (much!) cheaper here:

http://www.wholesalersusainc.com/acrylic-nuggets-c-70.html

They also have glass gems cheaper than most places.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Plainwell
Michigan
flag msg tools
Mi cabasa esta muy verde
badge
Et in Vantasia ego
mbmbmbmbmb
fnord23 wrote:
Re: Crystaline Counters

Those are ridiculously overpriced (and are not a particularly good substitute for Diamant gems).

They can be found much (much!) cheaper here:

http://www.wholesalersusainc.com/acrylic-nuggets-c-70.html

They also have glass gems cheaper than most places.

>shrug< YMMV - they work just fine for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.