Popular Tags: [View All]
Cody Guindon
Canada
Elliot Lake
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok the company I deal with has every set EXCEPT worldspanner in stock. Is it possible to start with a later set? i want to pick up 2 or 3 to start I see they all have rules. if you dont need set 1, what would you recommend I pick up? thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Brooks
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Some are born to move the world To live their fantasies But most of us just dream about The things we'd like to be Sadder still to watch it die Than never to have known it For you, the blind who once could see The bell tolls for thee...
mbmbmbmbmb
I suppose you could start with Set2, but it only has three platters. I can't remember if it comes with the full rules, but you could download the Masters Addendum rules (they are better anyway).

Set three is only platters, so you can't start with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Grantham
United States
Bowie
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You need set 1. I'm sure somebody could describe some crazy way of playing without set 1, but it would be ridiculous to play without the adventure keys. Deal with another company, and then go back to your regular company for the expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Brooks
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Some are born to move the world To live their fantasies But most of us just dream about The things we'd like to be Sadder still to watch it die Than never to have known it For you, the blind who once could see The bell tolls for thee...
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, yes, keys. Set two comes with 2 bases (keys) and the Lith keys. I can't remember, but it may even come with some "blank" keys. In any event, I suppose you could make some additional keys, but I think it would be easier just to start with set #1.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody Guindon
Canada
Elliot Lake
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
alright thanks guys I will hunt down a set #1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Dickie
United Kingdom
South Leverton
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can buy sets direct from the publisher, I believe. http://www.duelofages.com/ There is a button marked "Store".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.