David Matchen
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Seriously, though, have you seen the post quality over there? If I wanted advice from a pack of 10-year-olds, I'd go on that Fox show...what is it? Oh, yeah, "Hannity & Colmes."

Lest I derail my own thread, I've got a question for fellow owners of "Bully: Scholarship Edition" (X360). You've probably encountered that ridiculous bug with the game camera. Essentially, if you're in combat, the camera will often whip around to face whoever's attacking you--even if you're fleeing. So, you can't flee because the camera keeps whipping around so much, you have no sense of direction and can't see ahead of you. End result is, you wind up running in circles. Against bullies, it's not so disastrous; against prefects, it's a guaranteed K.O.

Anyone figured out a workaround, since it appears this hasn't been addressed in a patch yet? It's the only major annoyance I have with this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Holzman
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
As grey traces of dawn tinge the eastern sky, the three travellers, men of Willowdale, emerge from the forest's shadow. Fording the river, they turn south, journeying into the dark and forbidding lands of The Necromancer...
mbmbmbmbmb
Try pressing this button...

That should fix it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Matchen
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You think I haven't tried that? It just...keeps...turning...back...ON!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
mb
Wow that seems pretty major. I only played Bully on the PS2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Matchen
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, nobody's really sure what the problem is. There were a ton of bugs when this thing hit retail, too. The X360 version is already up to 1.3, and it's still got that hideous camera bug.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.