Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Malme
United Kingdom
Peterborough
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some event cards cause a brand new project to be taken and awarded to one of the players, without the need for it to be researched.

Do these projects also count against the project threshold? I think they probably do, but wasn't completely sure from my reading of the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wood
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it does count against the threshold.

Quote:

"O Mighty Gh'romweedler, the humans have discovered plastic aluminum!"
"What?!!!! They were years away from that!"
"I abase myself, your hydaxillian wassan! We could not predict this breakthrough."
"Never mind, you lowly throndypew! Invade now! Invade! Invade!
INVADE!"

Ready or not, here they come.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Malme
United Kingdom
Peterborough
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks.

We played this for the first time tonight, and found it made a good pub game (in a pub that had nice big tables!) There was only 3 of us, so we decided to play a standard length game, as a 6 project game would be over in a blink (we thought).

We welcomed our new alien masters, of course, who conquered us easily. There was some less than optimal play - particularly on my part - but everyone enjoyed the game, and we looked at it as a learning exercise for when we got more players involved.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.