London's Burning» Forums » Rules

Subject: Another Rules Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
eric
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
When a interception starts and both the interceptor and defender altitudes are two apart....does the interception just pass each other because the rules states that you can have to be one above or below to attack

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
That's bad luck for you (the interceptor). You can't intercept in that case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eric
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
SO do i not even make that move then or does it just count as a pass or the interception never happeneds and continue with movement

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'm not 100% sure on this (and I don't have the rulebook with me right now), but I think the interceptor(s) even have to return to base in this case.

Remember however, that if a bomber's group real altitude is two levels apart from the interceptor, you might still be able to attack if the bombers have esorting fighters flying one altitude higher or lower than the bombers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
Polynesia
mbmbmbmbmb
eapoll11 wrote:
SO do i not even make that move then or does it just count as a pass or the interception never happeneds and continue with movement

Simon is correct, but it's considered a "break off" for the RAF. If the nearest raider is 2 or more levels away, you must land immediately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.