Kevin Appleby
Australia
lismore
N.S.W
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi

My question is:
When a hero is turned into a zombie hero by the Bitten card, does the hero player draw a new hero?

Had both of these cards come into play in a game last night. I have looked around this site and cannot see an answer.
I thought generally, whenever a zombie hero is created by removing a hero, that a new hero was Brought into play...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
East Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I thought you only replaced the Hero if the scenario called for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Daley
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You replace a hero when one gets killed (i.e. turned into a zombie hero) when the sun track marker is still in the black zone, or when it's that particular player's last hero.

In a five player game (one zombie player, four hero players) each time that player's hero dies, they would draw a new one (since it's always their last hero)

In a three player game (one zombie player, two hero players) the hero player would only draw a new hero card after their SECOND hero was killed...unless their first hero died while the sun track marker was still in the black.

I hope I didn't confuse you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Appleby
Australia
lismore
N.S.W
flag msg tools
mbmb
Wow
For some reason I interpreted the rules so that every time a hero got zombified (for whatever reason) the hero player got another fresh hero to replace the one lost.
I think I have it now. A hero is only replaced:
If a hero is killed in the black zone.
If a player’s last hero died.
If the scenario says so, (heroes replenish).

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.