Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Barry Roy
United States
Montclair
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just picked this game up and am looking for my first play. Would be willing to play either by e-mail (vassal) or face to face, if you are in the Montclair, New Jersey area.

Thanks,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Roper
South Africa
Hout Bay
Western Cape
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would be Interested in trying it myself, but as I live in Africa it would have to be via vassal or simmiler. I recently got back into wargames as a result of M'44, considerd pulling the old SL boxes off the shelf, and it brought back some plesent memorys, a quick scan of the rules reminded me of why I found it hard to get other players though, so I decided to see what has happend in the tactical genre since the 80's. This system looks like a good match for my needs, more meat than M'44 but not as complex as SL or ASL.

Are any of the PG sets availible on Vassal though? I have downloded the free intro set and read the rules but don't have an opponent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Bucey
United States
Lancaster
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a vassal mod and cyberboard gamebox for the airborne set only -- in general Avalanche Press is against the idea of allowing electronic versions of their games.

I can't seem to find a link for where they are available right now, however.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.