United States
Mason
Michigan
flag msg tools
Being a Lions fan is a gift...
badge
...and a curse.
mbmbmbmbmb
Fellow Chit-Chatters I present to you...The UROCLUB!

Attention Male Golfers! How many times has this happened? You arrive at the golf course, and soon you’re on to 18 holes with your best buddies. After drinking sport ades, water, beer, and whatever, you’re on the 3rd hole with no rest room in sight. There are no trees or bushes around and you just gotta go, what are you going to do?

Introducing the UroClub™! The only club in your bag guaranteed to keep you out of the woods!

Every aspect of this piece of equipment has been meticulously worked out to make it simple and trouble free to use. To start with, the UroClub™ is designed from a light weight resin with a molded grip. The cap opens and closes easily and is designed with a triple sealing system to ensure that it is leak proof.

The privacy shield hooks to the sides of the pants or belt and adds stability. This allows freedom of the hands to manipulate the club and zipper.

The entire club is made of a non-porous material. Therefore, caring and cleaning is effortless!

The UroClub™ is intended to eliminate anxiety and any feeling of uneasiness on the course. It can be emptied at the nearest restroom or later on, when the golfer returns home.

Capacity: Over half a liter, twice the volume commonly urinated.

Length: Like a standard 7 Iron

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kunnagh Scott
England
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
The UroClub™ is intended to eliminate anxiety and any feeling of uneasiness on the course

Because standing in the open, peeing into the top of a golf club, with my buddies waiting for me to take a shot will make me neither anxious nor uneasy, of course...

And why only male golfers? Surely the simple attachment of a moulded funnel-type device... surprise blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Lott
United States
Mason
Michigan
flag msg tools
Being a Lions fan is a gift...
badge
...and a curse.
mbmbmbmbmb
kunnagh wrote:
Quote:
The UroClub™ is intended to eliminate anxiety and any feeling of uneasiness on the course

Because standing in the open, peeing into the top of a golf club, with my buddies waiting for me to take a shot will make me neither anxious nor uneasy, of course...

Not to mention the stress factor of swinging a club around that contains a half-liter of urine and trusting that the triple-sealing system will keep you dry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kunnagh Scott
England
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Plus - in competition, you're only allowed 14. Which one do you leave out so that you can have a sneaky-pee on the way 'round? In my case, it doesn't matter, as I'm equally awful with all of 'em, but it must matter to someone? Right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
And ... dear Lord, I can't believe I'm thinking of the logistics of this thing ... but AND, you have to consider that the liquid sloshing around inside the club is going to throw off the center of balance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
The hole is "way" too small for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.