Popular Tags: [View All]
Darren Copple
United States
Northfield
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently purchased this for my mother as a Mom's Day gift. Opened it up and layed out the board, but it wont lay flat. Its not cut correctly to fold out flat. One side is cut at a slight diagonal making the board overlap when its folded out. I tried to gently align it, but this produced a huge bulge on the other end of the board.

Anyone else have a similar problem?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Seelbach
United States
Huntington
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is the special, limited edition "Chinese" cut. You can thank DoW's awesome outsourcing.

Honestly just send DoW an email through their site. Take a picture and link to it in your message. They will take care of you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Ravenscroft
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Their follow-up customer service is great. My board was OK, but my cards were cut in several noticeably different sizes. They promptly sent me a new set after I wrote to them using the customer service email on their website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Let's Play Two!
United States
Collinsville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My board has issues with the scoring tracks being shaved off a bit on the sides (the graphics wrap around the edge of the board). While still playable, it's really annoying. Hopefully DOW has straightened out their quality control.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Seelbach
United States
Huntington
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No...the scoring track has always been shaved off a bit in TtR Switzerland. I don't think it has been a big enough deal for DoW to fix it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.