msg tools
Games for trade:
Battlecry (used/worn)
Puerto Rico (punched unplayed)
Manhattan (used/ok)
Mississippi Queen (used/good)
Age of Imperialism (used/good)
Age of Napoleon (punched unplayed)
Alexander (phalanx games)(punched unplayed)
Starship Troopers (punched/ like new)
War of the Ring (punched/ like new)

Looking For:
Time Agent
WWI (Phalanx games)
Carcassonne
Old Games workshop Daleks
New Games workshop unopened

Make me an offer I cant refuse
Email Uh2muchdp@aol.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc B.
United States
Palm Bay
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
Welcome to the geek. I recommend you add those games as owned and for trade in your profile. You might also want to add any other games you own. Finally add some games you would like to own in your "want in trade" list. That might get you some offers. Dropping a list of games here and giving an outside email for folks to contact you doesn't work very well. Get involved and utilize the features provided here and it works out better.

Also, as a new user. be prepared for some possible stipulations to be put on any trades you involved in at first. Things like you shipping first, etc. It's a great community and 99.99% of the folks you'll meet here are honest traders. But as the community has grown over the years the number of deadbeat or scammers has grown. Generally it's new users so there is a bit of mistrust if you're new. Complete a trade or 2 with established traders using the stipulations they want and you'll be on your way.

Enjoy and good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.