Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raymond Saulnier
Canada
Saint Joseph de Kent
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's time to start gathering judges again for this year's main event which happens September 12-14 in Saint John. We're looking at everyone to have fun first but too help out by running a game. All registered games get prizes and games with 12 or more people get steel. While the schedule is subject to change here is what we have so far.

AD&D 1st edition scenario
AD&D 2nd edition scenario
D&D 3.0 Gothic Earth scenario
D&D 3.5 Living Greyhawk, looking at last 2 scenarios
D&D 4.0 scenario
D&D 4.0 Living Forgotten Realms, first 2 scenarios
Call of Cthulhu
Palladium Fantasy
Rifts
Star Wars Saga
Circus Imperium
Heroclix, multiple rounds, each a different scenario
Mechwarrior: Dark Ages minis scenario
DDM 2.0 Funplay all weekend
Warmachine demoes
Warhammer 40K
Magic: the Gathering
The Games Pitt: Open Gaming with large selection on con games including Settlers, Zombies, Cosmic Encounters, Pit and many others
Wii: SSMB
XBox: Rockband
Painting demoes
Seminar on Campaign Building

We want to offer everything but we just dont' have the resources for that. If you plan on attending the con this year why not run a game as well. Pick a game you're comfortable with and submit the following information to me. I'll forward the info to Trent Parks, our gaming coordinator this year. Feel free to ask me any questions about the con.
www.impossible-realities.net

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.