Subject: 2 players rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Boseafus Jones
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
My son and I are playing just starting out with quest and would like to know if it's better to play with only 2 adventurers or if we both use 2 (which is the option we are doing now). Using 2 each seems fine and we enjoy it but we're wondering if there are disadvantages that we're not seeing yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Browne
United States
Terre Haute
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't see that there are any "disadvantages" to using 2 characters each unless there is confusion about keeping things separate between the characters. If you and your son can both handle using 2 characters each it is probably better as the game is basically written for 4 characters, I believe. Warhammer Quest is a great out of print gem! Have fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Old Warrior
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would agree with what Grimstax said.

A friend and I have played with two warriors each and had plenty of fun! But, if you only go in with two warriors, I think that your already very difficult time of surviving becomes well nigh impossible.

Later on, especially when the warriors become more advanced and maybe have accumulated a lot of treasures and purchases, it can become more confusing. Therefore, I recommend that you be careful to maintain organized RolePlay Adventure Record Sheets -- a master copy of which can be found in the very back of the RolePlay Book.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.