Popular Tags: [View All]
Björn Hansson
Sweden
Bromma
Stockholm
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Nothing beats the sight, the smell and the sound of a hard working rock band on the road boardgame in my hands! I hope I get to play it tonight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Branko K.
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you order it directly from Z-man or from a Finnish Swedish retailer?

Edit:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Björn Hansson
Sweden
Bromma
Stockholm
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
From Z-man

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Lott
United States
Mason
Michigan
flag msg tools
Being a Lions fan is a gift...
badge
...and a curse.
mbmbmbmbmb
As one who has owned it for awhile and played it several times already...I hope you love it as much as I do! It's a great cooperative game and fits nicely into that short timeframe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Jacobsson
Sweden
Upplands Vasby
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
taragalinas wrote:
Nothing beats the sight, the smell and the sound of a hard working rock band on the road boardgame in my hands! I hope I get to play it tonight.

Did you get to play it? What did you think?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Herbert
United States
Forest Hill
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Brent Case wrote:
Just a moment ago, I checked and I see it listed as available at Fun Again Games (I had it on pre-order). I'm guessing that other places (such as Thought Hammer) have it too.

After reading that, I checked and ordered a copy from Fun Again Games before they soon after changed to 'This item is temporarily out of stock (expected availability: July 2008)'. It shipped today, so thanks Brent!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.