Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
Come, come, all children who love fairy tales.
mbmbmbmbmb
I was asked to make a very simple web site for a local society. I have very basic knowledge of construction web sites, some six years ago I set up a simple site, typing the html in a text editor (the most advanced stuff was frames and so), but it was a long time ago and I forgot most. This time, I'd prefer to have a web site creation utility instead of typing the stuff myself.

The site I'm setting up now won't be more advanced than that: simple html. Maybe 2 frames. A picture here and there.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good freeware web site tool for Macintosh…

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff
United States
Linden
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Social Justice Wargamer
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't suppose it would be helpful if I told you to give iWeb a shot? It's not great, but it's not the worst thing I've ever seen, and it is already on the computer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
Come, come, all children who love fairy tales.
mbmbmbmbmb
Shows how much I know about the comp I'm sitting on… blush

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom O'K
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Never fear; I is here.
mbmbmbmbmb
If iWeb doesn't give you what you need, you may try KompoZer (http://www.kompozer.net/).

It's a free, simple WYSIWYG-type program, and should be OK for most simple stuff...

Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.