www.pozy.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hahn Arama
United States
flag msg tools
I had a guide, a Bedouin man, who called me 'Abu el Banat'. And whenever we'd meet another Bedouin, he'd introduce me as Abu el Banat. And the Bedouin would laugh and laugh and offer me a Pint of beer. (cont below)
badge
And I'd go to pay them for the beer and they wouldn't let me. "Abu el Banat" means "father of daughters." They thought the beer was the least they could do.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ya BABY! I scored a copy before it was too late. It says a new game will go up @ 2 PM Central.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Edwards Jr
United States
Wilmette
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hahnarama wrote:
Ya BABY! I scored a copy before it was too late. It says a new game will go up @ 2 PM Central.

That was a smart decision to alert BGG when to expect an update. The way Pozy has been acting it is like he is posting whenever he receives a new shipment. I wonder if he gets a deal on the volume of product moved through is store? Or if he qualifies for other deals by moving a high volume? Either way it seems like the gamers win, which is rare!

For the record I have no interest in Pozy though maybe I should investigate an investment. cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Considering that this industry operates on razor thin margins, you would be better suited in investing in government bonds... I think they give a better return.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Edwards Jr
United States
Wilmette
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
Considering that this industry operates on razor thin margins, you would be better suited in investing in government bonds... I think they give a better return.

Thanks that was my impression, though it must generate some income. BTW LNOE is sold out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.