Popular Tags: [View All]
James
United States
Coeur D'Alene
ID
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was using just paper before, and it was working just fine. I saw the new artwork a little while ago and thought it was cool. So I finally took the time to make my copy look slick.

I printed it out on card stock and took the time to make sure it is a close to being even cuts as possible. I am really impressed with how it looks now!

Just two suggestions Jeremiah, if/when you ever do another edition:
1. Cutting guides, it really helps when using a huge paper cutter in getting the lines straight.

2. The item descriptions would be good to have on the back of the rule book. If I reference anything in the book (other than the random question) it is the item list. Why not put it on the back and I can just leave the booklet sitting next to me closed.

Neither of those are complaints, just my two cents I really enjoy the game. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah Lee
United States
Milan
MI
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
James, thanks for your thoughts. I'm glad you liked the new graphics enough to upgrade.

Cutting guides! That's a great idea. I did a lot of cutting for this game, and this would have helped.

The Items at the back of the rulebook would work out. I just put it where it flowed, but thinking functionally is good too. If there's another revision, I'll try to remember this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
both great ideas I tell you! I to am digging the new updated cool looking cards and tiles, great work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.