William Boykin
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
For BJ.....
Avatar
mb
A random news item caught my eye this morning...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080531/ap_on_re_mi_ea/al_qaida_...

I'm not sure that I'm happy (Islamic women are increasingly motivated to protest against such extreme sexist thinking) or dismayed (many more people are so angry that they want to become terrorists.)

But its interesting- Islam, even radical Islam, is changing in ways that we couldn't have predicted 20 years ago.

Darilian
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I say a woman can blow herself up just as good as any man could.

However women martyrs getting 40 virgin men in heaven sounds unrealistic(unless they are gamers, then that sounds realistic)
17 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Citrom
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

Thankfully, she's not allowed to drive to the final event. That would be really dangerous!
.
13 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nothing but static
New Zealand
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
I say a woman can blow herself up just as good as any man could.

However women martyrs getting 40 virgin men in heaven sounds unrealistic(unless they are gamers, then that sounds realistic)


perhaps they are lesbians?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Citrom
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
muntmeister wrote:
MWChapel wrote:
I say a woman can blow herself up just as good as any man could.

However women martyrs getting 40 virgin men in heaven sounds unrealistic(unless they are gamers, then that sounds realistic)


perhaps they are lesbians?


You must've missed the news brief; there are none.
.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nothing but static
New Zealand
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
isaacc wrote:
muntmeister wrote:
MWChapel wrote:
I say a woman can blow herself up just as good as any man could.

However women martyrs getting 40 virgin men in heaven sounds unrealistic(unless they are gamers, then that sounds realistic)


perhaps they are lesbians?


You must've missed the news brief; there are none.
.


thats because they all became suicide bombers to get the virgins, silly.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Fade
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
Muslim Extremists know women can't handle complicated things like "bombs", much like BGG folks know they can't handle games with complicated rules. That's why God and Alan Moon teamed up to design Lost Cities.



 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.