Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sam Butler
United States
Fort Walton Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the latest news? I am moving end of July, want to know if I need to put my pre-order on hold or not. Has it been loaded on the boats yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Koen
Belgium
Rotselaar
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
got a mail from JKLM like 2 weeks ago, to confirm the delivery address. They said the the game will probably be distributed around mid June. Let's hope for the best

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Butler
United States
Fort Walton Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome Then I will not put the pre-order on hold; sounds like there is hope it will come before the movers come to pack up everything. With luck, I'll be able to get a few plays in before moving

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melissa
Australia
Parkville
Vic
flag msg tools
admin
designer
May you find the Perfect Shoe! xxx
badge
Mostly offline, but trying.
mbmbmbmbmb
AFAIK (based on public posts) everything is ready in Germany except for some (non-Animeeple) wooden bits.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Łukasz Kucharski
Poland
Rybnik
slaskie
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Polish publisher announced today that printing will be finished at June 20th. So the priemiere of polish version will be on June 23th. As has been said earlier all versions are printed together so I assume that english version also will be finished by the end of June.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Branko K.
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OK can someone please explain me like I'm a 5 year old..

I'm in Europe. I ordered from JKLM games who distribute Agricola for Z-Man.

If the printing process gets finished mid-June, for instance, what is the next order of events that must happen before I find my copy of the game in my mailbox and how long does it take, ballparkfigurewise?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Łukasz Kucharski
Poland
Rybnik
slaskie
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
baba44713 wrote:

If the printing process gets finished mid-June, for instance, what is the next order of events that must happen before I find my copy of the game in my mailbox and how long does it take, ballparkfigurewise?

It depends. Some of the games made for US (like Pandemic printed in China) are sent in parts - one part to resellers in Europe and the second part straight to publisher in USA. You should try contact Zev from Z-Man and ask him.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Norman
United Kingdom
Trowbridge
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
baba44713 wrote:

Once the games have been printed (and collated, shrink-wrapped, put in cartons and put on palettes), they are collected from the manufacturer by a lorry. The lorry will in no way be marked as carrying Agricola, to avoid it being hijacked by impatient fans

Once the lorry reaches JKLM, we unpack the cartons, put each game into a box, add a mailing label, etc, and post it to its new home. And a few days later, it arrives on your doorstep.

All the Z-Man pre-orders will be posted first, then all the JKLM pre-orders, and then all the orders we've received while we were busy mailing all the pre-orders.

David.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pakpreo
United States
Cambridge
MA - Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lukaszkuch wrote:
Polish publisher announced today that printing will be finished at June 20th. So the priemiere of polish version will be on June 23th. As has been said earlier all versions are printed together so I assume that english version also will be finished by the end of June.

what? NO!!! I guess I lose the pool bet...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hanno Girke
Germany
Schwabenheim an der Selz
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I visited he printing facilities last Friday.
They're all printed. Now everything is put together, shipped and whatever.
EN is first in the Queue in this step. Then Polish, then German.

Cheers

Hanno
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Branko K.
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Umm.. firstly, yay!

But stupid old boring information-deprived me must again ask for a little bit more of universally known info:

Does this mean UK retailers are getting it soon, or this all has to go through Z-man who is currently in traveling mode?

Serves me right for not listening "Boardgame production and distribution 101" on my first year...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walter Hunt
United States
Bellingham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hanno wrote:

Cheers

Hanno

Since the Polish site claims 6/23, does that mean our long-awaited English language release will be available sooner than 6/23?

Hope the answer is "yes"!

Walter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hanno Girke
Germany
Schwabenheim an der Selz
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hotc wrote:

Since the Polish site claims 6/23, does that mean our long-awaited English language release will be available sooner than 6/23?

Hope the answer is "yes"!

Walter.

AFAIK Zev has everything arranged. There will be several shipments of EN games as soon as they are done (the machines can just do a certain number of games per day), so yes: you'll get your games. Soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon Thomas
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if we'll get any shipping notification or tracking number from Zman? Since the preorders through Zman did not get any confirmation of the order (unless you emailed Zev specifically), I'm curious whether we'll get anything when they ship.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Tudor
United States
Paoli
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hanno wrote:

*rejoices* \o/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seth weissman
United States
silver spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
Does that mean the games are on the way to gamers or from the producer to Z-man in bulk, and then shipped to individual buyers?

Thx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cher
United States
Reno
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sethwinslow wrote:
Does that mean the games are on the way to gamers or from the producer to Z-man in bulk, and then shipped to individual buyers?

Thx

In an earlier thread, Zev explained about a month ago that the games would ship to a U.S. warehouse. From there, they will pack and ship pre-orders with Z-Man first. After those are shipped, pre-orders will be shipped to retailers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seth weissman
United States
silver spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Olcese
Argentina
Córdoba
Córdoba
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Same question over and over, but... I will move out of the country in mid-July. Someone know if is it there any chance that I will receive my Thoughthammer preorder? Or I need to cancel it?
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon W
United States
Aurora
CO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hanno wrote:

It's good to have some concrete news. However, "put together, shipped and whatever" will add up. Assembly and QC surely takes some time. As we've observed with other games/companies, shipping containers can take longer to clear customs than they took at sea, so this is a huge wild card. Then the final packing and shipping will take a few days at least, more likely longer.

So I'm hopeful for mid-August. Not like there aren't a gazillion other games to play in the meantime....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Cox
United States
Clemson
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
1024x768 works just fine - Don't Wide the Site!
badge
Missing old BGG
mbmbmbmbmb
lolcese wrote:
Same question over and over, but... I will move out of the country in mid-July. Someone know if is it there any chance that I will receive my Thoughthammer preorder? Or I need to cancel it?
Thanks
This seems like a question for Thoughthammer to me. Just tell them the last day it can arrive at your address in the US and that if they can't meet that date to cancel your order and refund your money at that time. Then, if they can do it, I bet they will. If they can't, you won't have to deal with getting it forwarded to wherever you're moving (unless that's what you want to do).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Branko K.
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I'll definitely want to know will this thing ship before August or not.

I don't want to lose my money because the package shipped while I was on vacation and it gets returned to the sender. My post office has a ridicilous 3-day package pick-up policy and I kinda do not appreciate this "it will arrive June, July or sometimes in August" dance. I hope we will at least get forewarned about the exact date, so I have time to call up JKLM games and tell them to delay my shipment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Norman
United Kingdom
Trowbridge
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
baba44713 wrote:
I kinda do not appreciate this "it will arrive June, July or sometimes in August" dance.

You're not the only one. At some point, with not much notice, we're going to have 300 boxes to fill and ship. It would be a lot easier if we knew when it had to be scheduled.

baba44713 wrote:
I hope we will at least get forewarned about the exact date, so I have time to call up JKLM games and tell them to delay my shipment.

Feel free to mail us at JKLM and tell us such delivery details. You won't be the only person whose asked for it not to be shipped during certain dates, etc.

David.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.