Popular Tags: [View All]
♫ Eric Herman ♫
United States
West Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I like elephants. I like how they swing through trees.
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I were playing Pandemic at a friend's house recently, and as I was doing "the Epidemic shuffle", a card flew out underneath the table and was lost. It was the strangest thing, because there was very little furniture in the room... we looked and looked and it was as if it just vanished into some other dimension.

Luckily, through the missing/extra card phenomenon common with the game, I happened to have received an extra infection card, so we stuck a label for "Beunos Aires" on it. But I'm wondering if anyone happened to receive an extra Beunos Aires infection card, and if so, might you be willing to send it to me? I'll cover the postage and offer say, 20 GG for the trouble.

I'm sure my friend will find the missing card... as soon as I receive another one... but in any case, I would like to replace it, if possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wyckyd
Netherlands
Groningen
Groningen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Couldn't you just contact Z-Man games? Publishers are usually willing to send replacement parts/cards..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♫ Eric Herman ♫
United States
West Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I like elephants. I like how they swing through trees.
mbmbmbmbmb
Wyckyd wrote:
Couldn't you just contact Z-Man games? Publishers are usually willing to send replacement parts/cards..

Yeah, I'm sure Zev would do that, and I'll ask him at some point if necessary, but I figured I'd see first if anyone happened to get that one as an extra, since extra cards seemed to be pretty common with a lot of copies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Cappel
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I lost a Scrabble tile to the same interdimensional wormhole once. No rug, no real obstructive furniture. We heard it clatter on the hardwood floor. Several minutes of searching (including a mandatory moment with all four players' feet held off the floor at the same time) revealed absolutely nothing.

It was a D, in case anyone notices it pop out of thin air somewhere else.

~Josh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.