Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew H
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife is travelling to the States to see her family very soon. With the way Pandemic is selling out I know this is a long shot but is there any way for me to get a copy to a Minnesota address so my wife can pick it up for me while she is in the states and avoid very expensive international shipping costs?
I am willing to pay for a second hand copy if it is complete and in nearly new condition.
I would appreciate any help offered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Wiens
United States
Lakeville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a couple of copies on Ebay that you could maybe have shipped to your MN address. They're more expensive than the the usual online retailer, but all of the online retailers are out of stock. It might be your best bet 'cause anyone who sells you their personal copy is going to charge you extra since it's out of stock everywhere. I think it's supposed to be back in stock sometime in June.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
mbmbmbmbmb
Too bad she's not going to the Puget Sound area. My FLGS has 5 copies. I don't know how they managed that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Kaiser
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The latest printing of Pandemic should be hitting shelves this week. My FLGS will be getting their shipment of 12 copies (out of the 24 they ordered) in on Tuesday. I'd guess most of the more popular online places have already preordered all the copies they are likely to get. You might try some of the smaller online stores or look up a local store and have them order you up a copy if they don't plan on getting any.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dawn Howe
United States
Broomfield
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
www.timewellspent.org just got 18 copies in. Looks like they are down to 6. They could ship one to MN in plenty of time (and at a great price).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ludlow
United States
Saint Louis Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Source just got a shipment of Pandemic in today. I'd call quickly though, because I doubt that they'll last long.

They are in the Minneapolis / St. Paul area and have a pretty huge selection, so you might want to check on other titles you're looking for too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Allen
Australia
Ngunnawal, Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Milsims (down in Victoria) recently sent an email around saying they have it for around AUS$60 ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
McDog
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Critical Mass wrote:
My wife is travelling to the States to see her family very soon. With the way Pandemic is selling out I know this is a long shot but is there any way for me to get a copy to a Minnesota address so my wife can pick it up for me while she is in the states and avoid very expensive international shipping costs?
I am willing to pay for a second hand copy if it is complete and in nearly new condition.
I would appreciate any help offered.

Where will she be in Minnesota?

edit: reason I ask, I may be able to help you out. I am in the Twin Cities.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew H
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Minnetonka, Lauderdale, all over the twin cities relly.

A lot of people are pming me and it may be sorted. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
McDog
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Critical Mass wrote:
Minnetonka, Lauderdale, all over the twin cities relly.

A lot of people are pming me and it may be sorted. Thanks

No problem. There is agame store not too far from Minnetonka where I got my copy early this year.....anyway, glad it's sorted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew H
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
geberus from Source Comics and Games has helped me out. My wife now has Pandemic for me.
Thanks everyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
McDog
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Critical Mass wrote:
geberus from Source Comics and Games has helped me out. My wife now has Pandemic for me.
Thanks everyone.

I live a couple of miles from there and have a discount card, that where I was planning to go to help you out! Glad they could help you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew H
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to everyone who offered to help. Dan and Source deserve the full price for their service. I am not knocking discounts, far from it, thank you for trying to offer it Kyle, but I am not disappointed in the slightest that I did catch on to your offer. I AM disappointed that I hadn't heard of euros when I lived by Van Cleve Park. Maybe I would have been gaming with you guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.