Dancing Dice» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Schloesser
United States
Jefferson City
flag msg tools
The infuriating suburban traffic caused several folks to arrive late, so we occupied the time with the fairly mindless Dancing Dice. For those interested in the detailed mechanics, I will refer you to the 11/17/04 session report, wherein I described the game in great detail.

Jerry, Jim, Mike and I displayed our best … and worst … dance moves, attempting to survive the grueling competition. Sadly, my “chicken dance” routine didn’t prove very popular, and the judges quickly expelled me from the competition. Mike was equally as dismal with his “electric slide” steps, while Jerry hung-on a bit longer. Jim captivated everyone with his magnificent moves, capturing the victory.

Dancing Dice is not a personal favorite, but I must admit that it did prove quite popular at our church Christmas party. I think the game truly finds its home in the family gaming environment.

Ratings: Mike 7, Greg 5.5, Jim 5.5
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.