Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, ok, I know it's a bit premature to ask this, considering the game is still waiting to be put in our grubby little hands, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Obviously, the best scenario is that this would be a moot question in that it won't be a problem. I'm hopeful that this is the case (ie, not a problem). But sometimes production issues happen outside of the developer's control for this reason or that, so perhaps it's worth asking anyway

What is the potential policy on situations where a game has missing and/or damaged pieces? (For damaged, I'm pretty lenient, and it would have to be "shattered into multiple bits of plastic" to qualify for me).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. B. West
United States
Beech Grove
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Why aren't you PLAYING a game?
mbmbmbmbmb
I have replacement parts too. So I'll ship out anything that's missing or broken as fast as I can!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool. Hopefully the replacement parts can just sit and gather dust from lack of need, but it's good to know they are there

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.