Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin, Karen, Acacia, and Janek
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Blueberry Forest has plenty of Haba games available and in stock (and at good prices). Dancing Eggs ($14.95), The Black Pirate ($28.95), Tier auf Tier aka Animal Upon Animal($17.95), etc. They also have Blokus for $14.95. Shipping depends on price (which can be found here: http://www.blueberryforest.com/blueberry_forest_info/shippin...)

Haba games:

http://www.blueberryforest.com/haba_toys/haba-games.htm

Blokus:

http://www.blueberryforest.com/fun_games/blokus-game.htm

General games page:

http://www.blueberryforest.com/fun_games/fun_games.htm

I just placed an order with them. Contacting them was a breeze. They were very helpful. It seems they are a well-respected retailer (featured in Fit Pregnancy magazine and American Baby magazine (if anyone cares hehehe)). Anyway, their site isn't the easiest to navigate but some control-F'ing on a huge page goes a long way. (Things you left click on, no matter what Blueberry Forest tab you are in, will always open in one particular Blueberry Forest tab, instead of it's own window....you'll see). Good luck. Happy buying!

(Edited to add pricing on above games)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Armstrong
United States
Wheaton
IL - Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Two notes:

1. Don't search on "Tier." They call the game "Animal upon Animal" in the text.

2. If you are using a popup blocker, you'll get nowhere. I had to switch browsers from Firefox (popup blocked) before I realized this. You'll click links and get no response at all.

Shipping was 7.99 for my order to Minnesota of one Tier auf Tier and one Blokus.

BUT I want to know more about this company before I pull the trigger and send the order. Anyone else have any info on this operation?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What I can say is: I sent a question to them on Thursday afternoon (6-5-08) and it was answered quickly (via email). I put my order with them on Friday morning and by early afternoon I had a UPS tracking number in my inbox. Hopefully, all goes well. I hope this helps a little!

Justin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Simas
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Only $7.99 to ship Dancing Eggs and Blokus up to Canada.
Other US retailers could learn from this

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Larkin
United States
Woodside
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had just done a mini Haba order (Black Pirate & Monza) from Gamesurplus- wish I had checked this out 1st.

Few things get my attention quicker than "Haba games on sale!"

Man- they even have Doctor Hedgehog...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Larkin
United States
Woodside
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Resistance was futile- how any parent of little 'uns could pass up on a Haba sale is something I will never understand.

Platsch! and Doktor Igel coming my way...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Grubert
United States
San Diego
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Adding Blokus to the shopping cart increased the price to $15.95.. strange.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a quick update:

I was given my UPS info right away last Friday when I ordered the games. It gave me a scheduled delivery date of today (Wed. 6-11-08). I just tracked it today (because it didn't arrive) and it stated that it was "in transit", but not scheduled to be delivered until Friday, 6-13-08. 2 days, not a huge deal.

I'm guess I'm more disappointed that it looks like it didn't technically ship out until last night (Tuesday, 9:36pm). My order sat around all day Monday and all day Tuesday, not shipping out until late night.

Oh well I guess....

At least they're coming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.