Thumb up
1 Posts

The Princes of Florence» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Rocchi
flag msg tools
This game was one of the first I happened upon when entering the world of gaming; I have always loved it, and it represents alot of what I like in the gaming world; Great bits, excellent theme, clever auction/action mechanic, brain burner..)

It was one game that Stuart and Brena have never played, since they often play two player games. Knowing what a shrewd number cruncher Stuart was, I told him he HAD to try it.

After a once through of the rules, we set off and after round one, it was all pretty clear to the new players. We stayed pretty much even until about the fifth round. I pulled ahead slightly, but then in the last round, I played two works, worth 22 points each. Both Stuart and Brena played well for first timers. Stuart really enjoyed this and set out to add this one to his collection.

Final Scores:

Daniel 72
Stuart 52
Brena 44
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.