Thumb up
1 Posts

Fae» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pierre-Luc Thiffault
flag msg tools
Today it was gameday at my place. First up was Clans. We were three players. Yves, Adrien(co-worker and new to boardgames), and myself.

Yves played before, I explained the rules. Adrien seemed to understand the mechanics of the game so we started the game.

At first no one made a village, there where a few huts in different areas that where growing in size. Once some villages were done, it was interesting. Each color was like a yo-yo. There were no serious lead for one particular color. It was quite close. What made the difference in the end was that I had the majority of the village tolkiens so it help with the small lead I had when the last village was form at end the game.

Dennis-Eric joined us. So we played a second game of Clans. Since Dennis-Eric knew how to play, I didn't have to explain the rules again. In the second game, I had more difficulty. I had some trouble making a village. It took almost forever to get my first tolkien. The majority of the tolkiens were shared between Dennis-Eric and Yves. The winner of the game was Dennis-Eric. Dennis-Eric found out my color, so he made the game harder for me. I finish 4th. Yves was 2nd.

The two games were fun and interesting. I looking forward to playing it again.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.