1 Posts

Intruder» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
flag msg tools
I attempted another outing of INTRUDER.

My basic strategy was simple - break out the tranquilizer guns and portable cages while the engineers worked away at the cattle prods.

While the cattle prods were being made, the others set out in groups of three and attempted to account for any of the escaped lab animals so as to prevent from confusing the search for the Intruder. Three lab animals had been successfully caught and caged when one of the three men teams stumbled upon the creature.

The creature leapt to the attack - but before it could inflict any damage, a tranquilizer dart successfully put it to sleep. After that, it was only a matter of stuffing it inside one of the portable cages and then sprinting for the freezer, keeping one's fingers crossed, hoping that it didn't develop the super strength and resistance to cold mutations - it did not. The creature, cage and all, was thrown into the freezer next to the savaged corpse of its first victim (killed off-screen, as it were) and the freezer was turned on.

My next outing, I'll attempt to play around with some of the "extra powers" described in some of the house rules that have been posted - as it stands, unless the alien gets the cloning power or mutates at a zippy rate, it's almost too easy to corner it and bring it under one's thumb.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.