Thumb up
1 Posts

Maharaja: The Game of Palace Building in India» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pierre-Luc Thiffault
flag msg tools
After playing Samurai, Adrien had left. So it was just Yves and me which was left. So we took some time and talk and watch an anime dvd for about an hour. After, when looking at my game collection, Yves was curious about Maharaja. So I pull it out of the shelf and show him a little.

My mom had arrived and she was in the mood for Settlers of Catan. So we did 3 turns in all and stopped. It helped Yves to have an idea of the components and what you have to do in the game. I explained to Yves that even if it says that the game is playable with 2 players, he would have a better idea with 5 players. There is a huge difference between the two. I never tried with 2 players before. It was weird. This is a game to bring out again on the table when we are going to be more players whenever that is that going to be.

In other words, with 2 players, it's alot less interesting.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.