Thumb up
1 Posts

Break the Safe» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Case
flag msg tools
This was our first game of "Break the Safe". It was my wide and I along with our 9 year old daughter and 5 year old son. The game started out a little slowly as everybody tried to familiarize themselves with the lay of the land.

The guard and the dog while playing a factor didn't impede our daughter she was through three rooms before anybody else got going. She had the toold for the first booby trap but was stunned. She kept going and the next two rooms she visited she got keys.

The game moved along pretty well we had to visit 7 of the 9 rooms but had to deactivate only 6 of the traps.

Since we were new we thought that there may be some time getting use to the play, especially making sure the robot was getting passed around enough.

In the ebd we found the keys with a little over five minutes left. Everybody else was able to get to the centre but dear old dad kept being sent to jail with others racing out to set me free.

In the end the time ran out. I was two away with the dice coming to my hands but alas the buzzer went. Everybody had a good time though and I am sure we will play again within the next couple of days
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.