Friedrich» Forums » General

Subject: Quick Comments rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Rasmuson
United States
flag msg tools

FRIEDRICH-- Review Part 1

I bought this game last month, and have been hoping someone would post some useful informattion before I dived in. Alas, I am the person who is ending up putting some useful information on the Geek. surprise

I haven't had a chance to play Friedrich yet, but, I figured if I summarized some of the game play and summarized the rules that it might be helpful to those who may be interested in buying the game... so, here it goes.

Friedrich is a militray stratgey game that brings the players back in time as major players in the Seven Years War. The game supports three or four, but, I suspect it plays best with four. One player takes the role of Friedrich the Great and the Prussians, and also takes the control of Hanover. The other players are united against Prussia, and work to defeat Frierich as an alliance, while trying to gain victory by taking control of strategic cities in their regions of the board. Friedrich gains a victory by surviving until the game end or gaining military objectives. The alliance consists of Elisabeth, who controls the nations of Russia and Sweeden; Maria Theresa, who controls Austria and The "Imperial Army"
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.