1 Posts

Ticket to Ride» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bobby Passmore
United States
flag msg tools
Well this was our third and final game of the night.The players were me(Bobby),my wife(mary),Kenny,and Andrea.
This game most of the trains were being built in the southeast of the map.It was a good night for Mary,because this was our third and final game of the night,and she won all three.

Mary-137 points,and her destinations were,Los Angelos-New York,Toronto-Miami,Calcary-Salt Lake City,Los Angelos-Chicago,Calcary-Phoenix.

Bobby-117 points,and my destinations were,Chicago-Santa Fe,Denver-El Paso,Vancouver-Santa Fe,Portland-Nashville,Seattle-Los Angelos.

Kenny-125 points,he got Longest Path,and his destinations were,Sault St. Marie-Nasville,Sault St. Marie-Oklahoma City,Montreal-New Orleans,Chicago-New Orleans,New York-Alanta,Montreal-Alanta,Kansas City-Houston.

Andrea-97 points,and her destinations were,Denver-Pittsburg,Winnipec-Houston,Dallas-New York,Duluth-El Paso,and she didn't finish her distination Helena-Los Angelos.

All in all it was a good game and we all had fun.Till next time, see ya later, and Happy Gaming.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.