Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Herriott
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmb
Check the article titled "Bohn Math" in the user files area - it's a huge article of mine that was too big (and needed too much formatting) to post here.

Find out why the Green Bean should not be harvested until you reach 3 talers, and why it does not matter when you harvest Soy.

Comments are welcome...

- M
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Viau
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:Bohn Math
mherriott (#3828),
???

Very good article thanks for the information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(ron lee)
United States
baton rouge
Louisiana
flag msg tools
Excellent article! thank you very much for your research efforts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David K
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mherriott (#3828),

Great article Mark. I hope to put some of your analysis to work in my next game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Brannan
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mherriott (#3828),

Great article for the first time through the deck. Any advice on what to look for in terms of changes on the second/third times through? For example, if someone has broken your rules and harvested Green Bean at the 2 Taler level, does that change when I should harvest it? When should I avoid a bean altogether. I realize the math for these gets exceedingly complex, as it's not just how many Taler of Green beans have been harvested, but how many taler have been harvested in general, and whether or not the original harvester used those taler to buy a third field, which put the green beans back in play, etc. Or are the changes small enough that your strategy works well enough on subsequent times through the deck?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Download links can't be posted any more. That's a personal link that only work on your own account for a short time.

To post a link for others, you have to post the info page: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/1981
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.